- — Oven Roasted — Unsalted — Vegan
Deluxe Unsalted Nuts Mix by Food to Live is made up of premium quality deluxe nuts, full of exquisite flavor and crunchiness. This blend contains no salt or oil, thus is super nutritious and low in sodium. Our mix contains perfectly roasted Almonds, Brazil nuts, Cashews, Pecans, and Hazelnuts. Read on to find out the key benefits each one can deliver:
• – sweet flavor and nutty texture make almonds truly one of the most popular nuts around the globe. They are a powerhouse of healthy fats, fiber, protein, Magnesium, and Vitamin E, which significantly lowers the possibility of heart disease.
• – among all nuts within Deluxe Nuts Mix, Brazils happen to contain the highest level of Selenium, a mineral known to increase Serotonin – the “happiness” hormone. Only 2-3 nuts per day will give you an energy buzz and keep your thyroid healthy.
• – due to a careful roasting process, cashews have an enhanced nutty flavor and a creamy consistency. These kidney-shaped nuts are rich in protein, healthy fats, and antioxidants (namely polyphenols). Overall, they deliver noteworthy benefits that keep brain and bones healthy as well as maintain a strong immune system.
• – if compared with other Mixed Deluxe Nuts, pecans have a distinct bitter and buttery flavor which makes them a dessert star. Besides, they are packed with fiber, healthy fats, antioxidants, Vitamins A, B, and E, and folic acid.
• – are full of Omega-3, Vitamin E, protein, and dietary fiber. These microelements can regulate cholesterol and blood sugar, boost metabolism, and fight free radicals in the body.
With all things considered, check out Deluxe Mixed Nuts bulk options at a lower price per pound. To keep them fresh for longer, store Deluxe Unsalted Nuts in the freezer, where they are safe from unstable temperatures and humidity.Ingredients: ALMONDS, BRAZIL NUTS, CASHEWS, HAZELNUTS, PECANWARNING: Contains Almond, Brazil Nut, Cashew, Filbert, Pecan CAUTION: May Contain Shell FragmentsStorage Time: Up to 1.5 yearsCountry of Origin: the USAPackaged in: the USAStore in: Cool, Dry PlaceAllergy Info: Packaged in a Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts, Wheat, and SesameWarning: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to Additional PROP 65 information can be found