- — Oven Roasted — Unsalted — Non-GMO, Vegan
Organic Deluxe Nuts Mix by Food to Live is a blend of 5 kinds of delicious and healthful unsalted nuts. All nuts in this mix are oven-roasted with no oil or salt added. It’s a perfect Keto, Paleo, and Vegan snack that you can munch on at any time of the day. Moreover, use this mix as an ingredient for baking, add it to salads, granola, oatmeal, smoothies, and various desserts. Our Organic Deluxe Nuts Mix contains:
• – are incredibly rich in Vitamin E, monounsaturated fats, Manganese, Copper, and Phosphorus. These nuts have an intense creamy flavor and a fantastic aroma.
• – are known to be the best source of Selenium. This mineral is beneficial if taken in moderation (we recommend eating no more than 2 Brazil Nuts per day). Besides, these nuts are super crunchy and filling.
• – are C-shaped nuts with a buttery flavor and an outstanding nutritional profile. They are full of fiber, protein, and antioxidants. Cashews are also high in polyphenols and carotenoids which protect our cells from oxidative damage.
• – in this mix, are blanched which means they have had their skin removed. Hazelnuts’ exquisite flavor is enhanced by roasting making them sweeter and crispier. These nuts are a powerhouse of Omega-3 fatty acids and phenolic compounds which may be useful in reducing cholesterol levels and inflammation.
• – are loaded with essential minerals and vitamins. They contain Zinc, Folate, Vitamins, A, E, and B6, while being low in carbohydrates. Roasted Pecans have a crispy texture and incredible nutty flavor.Storage tips
Nuts should be kept in a tightly-closed container in a cool dry area. If you want to go with a more budget-friendly option and shop Organic Deluxe Nuts Bulk bags and store it long-term, it’s best to put it in a fridge or a freezer to avoid spoilage.Ingredients: ORGANIC ALMONDS, ORGANIC BRAZIL NUTS, ORGANIC CASHEWS, ORGANIC HAZELNUTS, ORGANIC PECANWARNING: Contains Almond, Brazil Nut, Cashew, Filbert, Pecan CAUTION: May Contain Shell FragmentsStorage Time: Up to 1.5 yearsCountry of Origin: the USAPackaged in: the USAStore in: Cool, Dry PlaceAllergy Info: Packaged in a Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts, Wheat, and SesameWarning: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to Additional PROP 65 information can be found