- — Oven Roasted — Lightly Salted Nuts
Food to Live’s Deluxe Mixed Nuts with Salt make a perfect nutrient-dense snack which can replace high-sodium crackers and chips. This delicious nut mix is oven-roasted without oil and lightly salted with Himalayan Pink Salt. Apart from snacking, use Deluxe Mixed Nuts in your pastry recipes, add them to your granola, oatmeal, cereals, or crush them and sprinkle over salads, toasts, and pasta.Deluxe Nuts Mix by Food to Live contains:
– a good source of plant protein and a potent antioxidant Vitamin E. These roasted Almonds are super crunchy and full of flavor.
– are a powerhouse of Selenium – an important mineral for the thyroid. We know how hard it may be to resist these absolutely delicious nuts, however, do not eat more than 2-3 Brazil Nuts per day.
– kidney-shaped nuts that are buttery, sweet, and crispy all at the same time. They are particularly rich in good fats, dietary fiber, Copper, Magnesium, and Manganese.
– are especially flavorful when roasted. These nuts are packed with phenolic compounds – powerful antioxidants that protect our cells from oxidative damage. They’re also rich in fatty acids, Thiamine, and Folate.
– contain good amounts of Vitamins A, E, and B, folic acid, Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, and Zinc. Toasted and salted pecans possess a flavor that’s different from all other nuts – they’re simply mouthwatering!Storage Tips
Store Lightly Salted Deluxe Mixed Nuts in a moisture-proof container in a cool dry area. If you prefer bulk bags for long-term use, we recommend storing it in a fridge or a freezer.Ingredients: ALMONDS, BRAZIL NUTS, CASHEWS, HAZELNUTS, PECAN, SALTWARNING: Contains Almond, Brazil Nut, Cashew, Filbert, Pecan CAUTION: May Contain Shell FragmentsStorage Time: Up to 1.5 yearsCountry of Origin: the USAPackaged in: the USAStore in: Cool, Dry PlaceAllergy Info: Packaged in a Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts, Wheat, and SesameWarning: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to Additional PROP 65 information can be found