Kind Snack Bars, Pomegranate Blueberry Pistachio, 1.4 Oz, Box Of 12

Out of stock
Out of stock
  • Made with premium, better-for-you ingredients that are kind to your body without sacrificing quality or flavor.
  • 0g trans fat.
  • Gluten free.
  • Good source of fiber.
  • Low glycemic index.
  • Low sodium.
  • No genetically engineered ingredients.
Unit Price
US$ 34.74
Out of stock

KIND Snack Bars, Pomegranate Blueberry Pistachio, 1.4 Oz, Box Of 12 - Treat yourself to a healthy dose of flavor and ingredients that you can feel good about eating. Individually wrapped bars are perfect for snacking at home or while you're out and about.

  • Individually wrapped bars make it easy to snack on the go.
  • Low-sodium bar has no cholesterol or hydrogenated oils for a health-conscious treat.
  • Contains 50% of the recommended daily intake of Vitamins A, C and E to foster a healthy immune system.
  • Non-GMO ingredients let you enjoy a wholesome bite to eat.
  • Bold, delicious blend of ingredients provide you with essential nutrients, Non-GMO ingredients are low in sodium and cholesterol-free, Vitamins A, C and E fight free radicals and help maintain immune system,Individual packaging is perfect for on-the-go enjoyment
Read More
  • Assembly Required: No:
  • Brand Name: KIND:
  • Capacity (Weight): 1.4 oz:
  • Country of Origin: US:
  • Disclaimer Statement: Manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts, brazil nuts, walnuts, almonds, sesame seeds and soy. May contain nut shell fragments.:
  • Features: Cholesterol-free Gluten-free Individually Wrapped Non-GMO Sodium-free:
  • Flavor: Pomegranate Blueberry Pistachio plus Antioxidants:
  • Food Type: Nutrition & Snack Bars:
  • GMO Free: Yes:
  • Global Product Type: Nutrition Bars:
  • Ingredients: Mixed Nuts (almonds, Cashews, Pistachios) Mixed Fruit (raisins, Pomegranate, Blueberries, Apples, Plums) Honey Non Gmo Glucose Crisp Rice Apple Juice Sugar Vegetable Glycerine Chicory Root Fiber Soy Lecithin Citrus Pectin Natural Blueberry Flavor Vitamin A (Vit. A Acetate) Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate):
  • Kosher: Yes:
  • Manufacturer: KIND INC.:
  • Manufacturer Part Number: 17221:
  • Nutrition Facts: Vitamins and Minerals Vit. A (50%), Vit. C (50%), Calcium (4%), Iron (6%), Vit. E (50%), Vit. K (4%), Vit. B1 (2%), Vit. B2 (6%), Vit. B3 (2%), Vit. B6 (2%), Folate (2%), Selenium (2%), Phosphorus (10%), Magnesium (15%), Zinc (6%), Copper (15%), Manganese (20%) Allergen Information Contains tree nuts. May contain nut shell fragments. Serving Size 1 Bar (40g) Calories 190 Fat Calories 90 Total Fat 10g (15% DV) Saturated Fat 1g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 25mg Potassium 180mg (5% DV) Total Carb 22g (7% DV) Dietary Fiber 3g (12% DV) Sugars 10g Protein 4g:
  • Packaging: 12:
  • Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%:
  • Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%:
  • Product Line: Snack Bars:
  • Product Name: Pomegranate Blueberry Pistachio Nut Bars:
  • Product Type: Snack Bar:
  • Quantity: 12:
  • Recycled: No:
  • Refurbished: N:
  • Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%:
  • Type: Nut Bars:
  • Shipping from
    This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Colombus, WI, United States
    Our guarantee
    This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
    A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
    LOADING ...
    Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
    You recently viewed items