Organic Black Beans are a type of a common bean that originated in America. Today it’s one of the most popular ingredients in Latin American and Indian cuisine. Dishes like frijoles negros, Moros y Cristianos, Gallo Pinto, and maa ki daal are the favorites of many specialty restaurants all over the planet and trademarks of their countries. Organic Black Beans from Food To Live give you a chance to enjoy the delicious flavor of this fantastic food as well as the health benefits it offers. However, be careful when you explore recipes for exotic dishes as not all black beans are turtle beans. This name is also associated with Vigna mungo (lentil) and douchi (fermented soybean).Organic Black Turtle Beans Nutrition Value
Black turtle beans are right for you because they provide your body with a wide range of essential nutrients, such as protein, dietary fiber, iron, magnesium, B vitamins, and potassium. Organic Black Beans are gluten-free, so if you are sensitive to gluten, you can enjoy delicious and safe black bean pasta, flour, noodles, and spaghetti. Turtle beans are a good source of carbs, giving you about 20g of them per serving (½ cup cooked).Health Benefits of Eating Black Turtle Beans
The most essential benefits organic black bean seeds offer are:
- Improved digestion As they contain lots of dietary fiber (7g per serving) the beans help keep your intestine toned.
- Improved blood sugar control The combination of carbohydrates and fiber is processed steadily and slowly by the body, which means it doesn’t trigger dangerous blood glucose spikes.
- Protection from oxidation Our organic black bean seeds are rich in antioxidants that protect your body from the damage of free radicals on the cellular level.
- Three teaspoons of beans yield approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of beans, place them into a bowl or your sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix beans up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow beans to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the beans into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is a must.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days.
Enjoy your home-made sprouts!