How to Eat Healthy with Organic Pre-Cooked Quinoa
No time to cook is not a reason not to eat healthily. Organic Pre-Cooked Quinoa will give you an opportunity to quickly and easily create a meal, not only delicious but full of nutrition too. Make a healthy dish in minutes, by combining pre-cooked quinoa with other ingredients, or simply combining it with existing recipes. Organic Pre-Cooked White Quinoa is a great source of fiber and contains no added sugars. This pseudo-grain is suitable for many diets and can easily fit a wide range of meal plans.
This product is made by cooking and quickly freezing Quinoa grain to remove moisture. Thus, Organic Pre-Cooked Dehydrated Quinoa requires only a few minutes to rehydrate. It retains much of the grain’s nutritional benefits, including high contents of fiber and protein. Moreover, quinoa naturally contains little fat in comparison to common whole grains.Ways to Prepare Organic Pre-Cooked Quinoa:
- Put quinoa into a bowl or a cup and pour over hot water (ratio 1:1). Cover bowl for 7 minutes. Enjoy with seasoning of your choice!
- Put quinoa in a microwave-friendly bowl or cup and pour over the water. Heat in a microwave for 30-60 seconds.
- Stir quinoa into hot dishes at the end of their cooking process. For example, soups, chilies, and curries.
- Combine quinoa with cooked mushrooms, chicken, or veggies.
- Enjoy it as an ingredient in salads, stews, and vegan burger patties.
- Serve quinoa as a side dish. It compliments fish, meat, and vegetarian entrees.
If you buy Organic Pre-Cooked Quinoa in bulk, you can store it in the fridge or in a cool pantry. Once the packet is opened, place it in the fridge. Unopened packets can be stored for months.