For the family on the go, little is more important than quick, grab-and-go snacks packed with nutrition. Our superfood trail mix, made with goji berries, mulberries, golden berries, raisins, cashews, walnuts, and Brazil nuts, pack a powerful punch of flavor without sacrificing nutrition. You’d be surprised by how many health benefits loaded into this quick and tasty snack. Unsweetened and 100% vegan, this trail mix works well with any diet. It has no cholesterol and is low in sodium, allowing your family to reap this nutritionally-dense snack worry-free.Coney Island Organic Nut and Berry Mix Health Benefits
Food to Live is careful about what it calls a Superfood, but this trail mix meets the mark. Here’s what it’s got packed into every delicious serving:
- Dietary Fiber Fiber stimulates your digestive system, keeping you regular and ensuring that the rest of the nutritious foods you eat absorbs adequately by your body.
- Protein Plant-based protein sources are hard to find, which is a bummer since protein is essential when it comes time for your body to build and repair muscles. Protein also helps you feel full longer, ensuring you don’t overindulge throughout the day.
- Vitamin A Vitamin A is super essential for keeping your immune system healthy and your body healthy. It helps fight against inflammatory conditions like rheumatoid arthritis while also giving your skin a healthy glow.
- Calcium If you want to avoid the brittle bones pitfalls, increasing your calcium intake is the way to go. It helps with bone density, keeping everything from your teeth to your toes super strong.
- Vitamin C A powerful healing nutrient, vitamin C is a naturally-produced antioxidant. It can help fight disease and also keeps your skin looking young and fresh.
- Iron Iron produces hemoglobin, which helps your oxygen move from your lungs to your body’s muscles and organs. If your body doesn’t have enough iron to produce this hemoglobin, your whole body will suffer as a result.